Blog Widget by LinkWithin

public transport

This morning go to work by LRT and bus. My sister drop by me at LRT PWTC and I take LRT from PWTC to Masjid Jamek. At first my plan was to take Putra to KLCC after that but after 2nd thought I think better if I take the bus as today the road was clear because of most of KL people have take the Raya Haj leave starting today.

If I not mistaken, the last time I ride the LRT and bus back to 3/4yrs ago. Since then I go to work by riding or driving. It's fun to use the public transportation. You can 'cuci mata' and just relax at the back. If you are driving or riding you hav to concentrate on the road which you can't 'cuci mata'.

The LRT was Ok as normal but in the bus I feel awkward because the bus full with those foreigners contractor workers. You know what I mean rite.

The bus fare still pari passu.

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Ceera December 19, 2007 at 3:40 PM
    gua ada koleksi tiket bus, jangan tak caya...
  2. shah December 24, 2007 at 3:52 PM
    i pun ade simpan lagi zaman skolah dulu-dulu, letak dalam album lagi, tapi tak tau dah letak mane album tu..tiket wayang pun simpan.

comment here