Blog Widget by LinkWithin

calm friday

The week is end. The weekend is coming. KLCC mosque will organise Islamic function which name Sambutan Ambang Tahun Baru 2008 this end day of the year. I put it in my diary. Like to join because the programme looks good and interesting.

Bismillah...., Alhamdulillah
This what I'm talking about

After prayer we went to Wisma Central as my colleague want to check his handphone. The phone appear Contact Service and can't do nothing. The technician told that maybe the software corrupted or the phone ic itself is damage. Despite of repairing, he advise to change to new phones. (Business always a business)

My colleague decide to check with another shop at Taman Kosas after work.

We bought our lunch at Restoran Rashid at Wisma Central. I took plain rice+soy sauce chicken with fried tempe with nuts. And a teh ais to plunge the throat.
 

0 comments so far.

comment here